Sunday, March 27, 2016

Just an update...

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it (we just use it as an excuse to stuff ourselves here!).

That EC chapter was fucking LONG. As in, it comes to somewhere around 11k words, which is 3-4 times the normal chapters. When I read it, it didn't feel that long, but good gods, when I start translating it, I was wondering when it was going to end. I've opted to skip the Sidestories for volume 3 for now as it'd be too distracting to do so, and I'm already slow enough with my updates already >.> I will do the sidestories after this 3 part chapters end before resuming with volume 4. Just a heads up, the rest of the raws has some water damage and have "reverse printed" themselves onto the back of the opposite pieces of paper (some are so smudged that I can't make out shit), so I might actually have to rewrite certain parts to fill in the missing bits. Will this make the chapters faster/slower? I don't know, only time will tell.

Please send Ishman some well wishes as he has suffered from injuries downstairs due to a epic struggle against his cat. No, not from doing that, get your head out of the gutter. He was bending over a chair to pick up the kitty, where a small nail was sticking up, so he bruised his pelvic bone or something. As such, this EC comes UNEDITED for the time being.

As for Dao Ming, there's like 17 chapters sitting in my mailbox (author is actually happy, cause he decided to rewrite a certain chapter, so yay? xP)... I will try to get to them asap, but I'm a tad tired atm. So at the very latest, I'll have a chapter up next weekend. I'll probably do 3 chapters of Dao Ming to get my mind off of EC for a bit. The research and that ending filled me with a little... melancholy. So yeah, enjoy... or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a certain user that keep posting links to sites that directly ripped from wuxiaworld, comments are being moderated and need approval for the time being.