Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

Recommendation page is sorta up... no idea wtf is up with google, I keep getting cache errors and what not that reverts my edits.  Same with the recently viewed LN thing.  Speaking of which, I tried making a script to automatically update it without much success, but now I've something that alert me when my favourite LNs are updates, so sorta yay.

Will continue working on the Recommendation page and what not next years, enjoy the end of this chapter.  There's a bunch of stuff that needs working on, like character list per book, spell list, the map, etc...

Hope 2014 was good for y'all, see you next year!  *goes and set off some sprinkly fireworks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a certain user that keep posting links to sites that directly ripped from wuxiaworld, comments are being moderated and need approval for the time being.